naked 165+patriot 2x1g elk

fastfish

Guest InFeKtioN
hmmm OK

i though i was the 1st to contact him i was the 1st one to post in this thread, thing have seems to change

And yesterday ...... I PM'd him and asked if the RAM was still Avail. He PM'd me back with a simple "YES" ....

So I said that I will take them for the $60 and to send me his PP info and a phone # since he has no rep/heat posted ..... within a few min he PM'd me his PP info and a telephone #.... so I thought we had a deal !

and then like 10 min later he PM'd me that he sold the RAM !!!!!!!! WTF ???

Bad Business if you ask me ! and not good for your sale Rep either !

You just dont back out on a deal where I come from ...... for no reason !!!

Sorry infektion yesterday i gave up on someone (form a diff.forum) wating for pp 2 days ,pmed you +rhkcommander 959 at the same time, he pp+pm so he got the ram. ebdoradz, I didn't want to take less $ +pay to ship to can. I make up getto box's for HS kids that dont have comp. these parts were to good for that. Pease have fun oc,or at hooters!

ebdoradz, I didn't want to take less $ +pay to ship to can. I make up getto box's for HS kids that dont have comp. these parts were to good for that. Pease have fun oc,or at hooters!

all i have asked was a shipping quote for canada, i would have pay the diff ....

that what i have asked ... but you havent reply me....

anyway its sold, maybe in future ask a few question or simply reply to ALL pm