Crap Card, Tips to make slightly better?????

TheReaper

I'm stuck with this library car... I mean "graphics" card since the 8800 I was promised went to someone prettier.

I'm abusing my Asus/ATI Radeon EAX1600Pro Silent 512mb bus pass... I mean GPU which plays with itself... I mean plays games just about, with medium/low settings, some older games won't run smoothly at 8800x600 (Swat3).

Anyone ever had the misfortune of crying over this card & if so how did you keep from slashing your wrists... I mean how did you make improvements, if any are even possible???

I have oc'd it but it don't seem any different at all.

My scrotum hair grows faster than this thing processes.

I'm stuck with this library car... I mean "graphics" card since the 8800 I was promised went to someone prettier.

I'm abusing my Asus/ATI Radeon EAX1600Pro Silent 512mb bus pass... I mean GPU which plays with itself... I mean plays games just about, with medium/low settings, some older games won't run smoothly at 8800x600 (Swat3).

Anyone ever had the misfortune of crying over this card & if so how did you keep from slashing your wrists... I mean how did you make improvements, if any are even possible???

I have oc'd it but it don't seem any different at all.

My scrotum hair grows faster than this thing processes.

Any pics?:P

mod the . out of that card, build custom ramsinks, and figure out a way to ghetto rig a bad butt cooler on it. then lookup some voltmods for it, and overclock that classy lady

just be thankful you're not rolling with onboard.