Does this computer config compatible with GF 8800 GTS (G92)?

kener1234

Although it is true that GTS > GT in performance,

the reviews that I read suggested that the 10% better in performance will "only" result in a 5 fps difference in DX 9 games, and very similar performance in DX10 game b4 OC. And the true power of the GTS "might" reveal itself after OC. Note... its 40% more expensive...

so its still really hard to decide which one...

The website for the review: here

so.. is it really not worth it, and should go for the GT instead? I'm really confuse....

The g92 is not 40% more expensive. Depending on where you get them, it's less than that. In some cases, the gt is more that than the gts, because they are hard to find. There are plenty of gts's in stock everythwhere, because most people bought the gt when it came out. Then a couple months after, they released the g92. The EVGA is $359.00 and i have seen the gt's going for around $400.00 online.

Personally, i would go with the g92. Newer tech, better performance at stock and very oc friendly, better cooler and you will just wish you had gotten this instead. Take my word for it. You'll be glad you did. :D

The g92 is not 40% more expensive. Depending on where you get them, it's less than that. In some cases, the gt is more that than the gts, because they are hard to find. There are plenty of gts's in stock everythwhere, because most people bought the gt when it came out. Then a couple months after, they released the g92. The EVGA is $359.00 and i have seen the gt's going for around $400.00 online.

Personally, i would go with the g92. Newer tech, better performance at stock and very oc friendly, better cooler and you will just wish you had gotten this instead. Take my word for it. You'll be glad you did. :D

I want to see that.

Also, I had similar question to kener1234, I got very usefull and difinitive answers from some of these guys in this thread...

The 500w PSU won't cut it, also check your 12v rail as it definately doesn't run stable unless the 12v rail has AT LEAST 28amps.

Thanks guys for your advice before.

Well, the really depends on how may rails the PSU has. From what I can find on that PSU, it has a single 38amp rail. That PSU should be fine to run your system but I don't know the quality of Delta PSUs as they seem to make more industrial type products (probably means it's pretty good quality)

I want to see that.

I'm pretty sure it was when their was a shortage of them, and people on ebay were scalping for around $400.00 Since then, more cards became available and scalpers stopped scalping. I just looked around, and prices are at tops around $300 for oc'ed versions.

Edit; Oooops...found one! here!

Doubting my integrety?!? j/k. Glad i was able to find you a link to one. Ain't that somethin'?