Just Finished Crysis

Guest SuppA-SnipA_merged

Guest SuppA-SnipA

OMG THIS GAME IS THE OWNAGE OF ALL GAMES HOLY HELL!!!

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY

I LOVED THE ALIENS, THE STORY, THE WEAPON MODDING, HOLY HELL

alright, so i played the game all high, shadows medium @ 1280 x 720 with no AA, in windows xp (dx9) with the rig in my sig :)

Yerli brothers, well done, top notch, best $60 cdn i have ever spent.

cant wait for crysis 2 and 3

-SuppA-SnipA

Hear hear.

I had so much fun playing this game. The only level that was kinda iffy was the flying level. But still, the best video game for the computer I've played in years. Homeworld 2 was the last game of this caliber in my most humble opinion.

Glad someone else enjoyed this truly epic game.:)

I have stalker sitting on my desk, STILL unopened. I have been having trouble with 1/2life2 ep2 constantly crashing with loud sounds and a bsod with a bunch of white text to fast to read, then right into a reboot. I think i found the problem. On steam's website it says nod32 AV causes game instability. Well, i never had anything go wrong with 1/2life1, 2 or ep1, but i had to download this from steam. I had my AV, firewall, spayware all going while downloading. It seems that Nod mistakes the .exe file for a virus and corrupts it.

So lat night i took a chance and turned all security software off and DL it again. Also i put the entire steam folder in the "exceptions" window so that when i do a scan, it will leave all steam files untouched. Let's see if this works so i can play STALKER!! I've been dyin' to get at it.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

STALKER i've finished, such a fun game, that also has some weapon modding, so u can mount scopes, like Crysis, so many nice guns in there i couldnt take them all tho :(

Hear hear.

I had so much fun playing this game. The only level that was kinda iffy was the flying level. But still, the best video game for the computer I've played in years. Homeworld 2 was the last game of this caliber in my most humble opinion.

Glad someone else enjoyed this truly epic game.:)

i loved the flying, felt like i was flying a real jet LOL

Guest phoenixdancer

hey all.

Just compleated crysis... i must say it was great BUT WHY END SO EARLY!!!

all i did was kill an Alien Exosute and a Alien warship and then i got into a vtol with tha woman and it flys towards the main sphear and my dude says lets go back cus profit is still alive..

then credits.... i mean wtf.. i was only playing for a less then 20 hours!!! and i was on hard mode!

i hope they bring a new one out, deff will be a crysis 2 as its left on a cliff hanger

Guest SuppA-SnipA

go play timeshift

i still gota finish C&C3, MOH:A, COD 4, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Portal and FEAR P M

Just compleated crysis... i must say it was great BUT WHY END SO EARLY!!!

all i did was kill an Alien Exosute and a Alien warship and then i got into a vtol with tha woman and it flys towards the main sphear and my dude says lets go back cus profit is still alive..

then credits.... i mean wtf.. i was only playing for a less then 20 hours!!! and i was on hard mode!

i was hoping not to see this about crysis, ive just finished cod4 and i was amazed that i finished it so soon ( about 2 days) and ive just finished the second level on crysis.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R has been my best game of the year so far by far