Just Finished Crysis

Guest SuppA-SnipA_merged

i wont spoil anything but here's my review:

DAAAAAAAYYMMMNN that was nice.... it was more than 20hr for me coz i just dont RUSH IN and complete the objective; i take my time and execute ;) plus a little side-seeing trips here and there..... so probably 40hr or so....

and by gawd its one of the best 40hours of my gaming-life.... its like watching an intense action movie for 40hours straight and at no-point u ever feel bored lol

story was great, stage and environment is awesome, mobs are very good... its just downright AWESOME!!

performance was at 1680x1050 all High Dx10 [except the part i got out of the alien ship and evrything is frozen and its in the middle of a snowstorm, lol that went ;)

now the bad stuff:

- WTFFFFFFFFFFFF is wrong with the ending?????? i was never so dissapointed in a game ending than this; since probably Star-Craft..... ok, its NOT really a bad ending, but OMG they just had to cut if off RIGHT THERE.... lol if u wanna do a sequel, then cut it where, yknow, u want people to come back, yes, but it wont be PAINFUL during the wait lol or else people will get sick of waiting and abandon ship altogether....

its right when ur moved to the edge of ur seat, being promised "ok, now the show REALLY starts!"... and poof. end credit. OMG!!!!!! ROFL

- performance. yea yea yea its all new and good.... but come on, it shouldnt be THAT taxing i believe. im sure a little performance tweak here n there can really polish this game.

- cutscene is laggy?? huh... that sux...

- multiplayer is non-existant. u want multiplayer? find it in another game. its nice to have that option, but just dont expect anything from it lol.

- the ending. have i mentioned it? WTH is wrong with you people!!! lol broke my heart so bad... but its only a testiment how they designed the storyline so well though :)

i give it 8.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

just finished it in a bit over 15 hours. and i want more! i loved it, but so short!!!!!

the system specs arent all that bad. played the entire game on 1280x1024 on high detail, and only the cut scenes had a few fps drops. was expecting much worse!

edit: gotta say, reminds me of farcry a lot. the most fun is without funky aliens imo

The second time Crysis is really short since you now know all the objectives.

Talking about Farcry - try playing it on your new rig with everything max'd out.

Click on picture to see it in 1080i.

FarCry_2007-12-12_11-28-03-21_sm.jpg

FarCry_2007-12-12_11-29-43-00_sm.jpg

Old Jack never looked this stylish with my 6600 or 7800GT.

Bill

Crysis is awesome the only part i didnt like and this was discussed in the crysis review is the floating around in the no gravity part. Was not impressed with that one bit. Other then that i loved the game.

Off topic now i love playing FEAR with my 8800gt all settings maxed and the shot in my sig is from that. Damn