DFi CFX3200 + Any X-Fi = Beep

Hello

I have two motherboards: DFi CFX3200 Lanparty S939 and the DFi Infinity CFX 3200 AM2.

Now i have an X-Fi soundcard. But when i'm playing games or brouwsing the net i somtimes get a beep out of my speakers that wont stop untill i reboot. I Swapped my creative X-Fi for a Auzentech X-Fi but the problem is not gone. So i guess its a problem between the Dfi motherboards and the X-Fi drivers. Because the Auzentech card is totaly different from the creative but drivers are almost the same. And my X-Fi did work at an other motherboard. Onboard sound works perfect.

What have i tried:

-Update My DFi bios to the latest version

-Downloaded the latest audio drivers

-Dissabled the onboard sound

-Connect my Speakers True Analoge and not Spdif

-Swapped my creative X-Fi for a Auzentech X-Fi

-Tried an other PCI Slot

-Dissabled all divices on the same IRQ

-Cleaned my PCI connector

-Reinstalled Windows XP

-Disable any overclocking

-Switched Video cards

My Setup:

AMD 5600+ AM2

DFi CFX3200 Infinity AM2

2x 1 GB TEAM xtreem PC 6400

HD2900 XT

Auzentech Prelude X-Fi

Coolermaster Realpower Pro 1000 Watt

4x WD 400 GB HD's

I hope you can help me. Because i dont know where to look anymore.

Best Regards

Frank

I'm looking at your sig and I see that the BIOS you've listed is not the latest for the LanParty CFX3200 socket 939. The latest BIOS for that board is 7-28-06. Go to the website and download that BIOS update and flash the board. After you do that, put the X-Fi sound card in the 2nd PCI slot and load the updated drivers. That should fix the problem.

My sig is outdated. I'm not using the S939 anymore but the AM2 Infinity CFX3200. And i have the latest bios for that board. I also think its a Driver problem. I hope Auzentech will make there own drivers if not i will return the card and get a other audio board.

Because i dont want an nVidia chipset and i dont want Creative's buggy driver anymore.