Expert and 2 gigs of good DDR.

Guest markkleb_merged

Guest markkleb

I ran out of time and have to go with a Biostar and FX62, I really wished it was with DFI (I know its much better).

thanks for all the PMs and help .

well, I don't have an Expert motherboard, but I definitely want that cpu lol.

I've got 2x1GB Corsair PC4000 PT (one of them has one side of the heatspreader missing, I do this with most RAM to find out what chips are on it, and these are guaranteed Samsung UCCC)

I also have a couple of 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC4000 that have less than 1 hour of use on them (they all were replaced about 2 months ago and have barely been touched)

As I said, I don't have an Expert, but I have plenty of boards. I have an Ultra-D Lanparty that has already been modified to SLI-D, an MSI NF4 SLI socket 939, but those are the only two SLI boards I have.

However the memory I have is all excellent and still worth a good chunk. I'd easily go a small bit of cash + a 2GB kit for the cpu if you are interested. You can also name anything else you might be interested in as I have...more crap that is awesome than I know what to do with lol.

Guest markkleb

I am so bummed, I already bought a Biostar and FX 62. I just couldnt wait any longer.

You should ask more for it.