This Is The Comp. Im Building Except Im Missing...

This is the computer I'm getting, but I am unsure of what motherboard to get and I am unsure of what ram I should get. Also i need a really good fan for the cpu and for the graphics card any recommendations. Also I want to know the best set up for fans to keep the comp the coolest becuase I don't want to set up water cooling unless it is really necessary. Any comments on the coputer and on any of the topics above will be greatly appreciated so please help and comment on any changes or anythinglike that.

List of computer components:

1. CoolerMaster Model:TLF-R82(TLF-R82-E1)Blue 80mm Neon LED Fan.Specification:Compatibility: CaseBearing Type: Rifle bearing (patented)Nominal Speed(RPM): 2500 Max Air Flow:(CFM): 32.11Max Pressure: UnknownFan Material: PlasticHeat Sink Material: N/ARated Voltage: 12 VDCNoise(dBA): 25.0Special Features: 4 LEDs implemented for bright glowing result.

2. ATI OEM SAPPHIRE RADEON 9800XT 256MB DVI/TV 8X AGP OEMSpecifications:Chipset/Core Speed: RADEON

Wow... thats gonna cost you a pretty penny.

Personally, I wouldn't spend money on a 64 until about this time next year.

After AMD has released at least one revision of the core. Plus it would be way more economical because I like to fix things that aren't broken.

If you do have to do this, I would say go with Asus just because I've sold my soul to them.

http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket940/sk8v/overview.htm