How to video settings

red930

edit: 100FPS is mre than enough... your video settings aren't a problem if you're getting 100FPS.... (are you using FRAPS?)
hell talk English :Dl this stuffs all new to me. I'm playing single player BF2 and my antilashing is off. I don't think i can chose a server. And when i first started playing it one shot and tanks were gone now its 3 or 4 shots before they blow up ? im playing in the expert mode

Anything over 60 FPS is plenty, not having got into online gaming I can't comment on how it interacts with lag and aiming issues.

As to your Sig. If you're gonna fanny flash your GGG's at everyone then I'd at least expect to see toast popping up and down. You went all out on your OC but blew on the sig.

Naw, i only like single payer, offline games. I don't like games that you have to control a bunch of other stuff or characters, like strategy or games where you cast spells, make deals, get money and other crap like that. Another thing i hate are games with no quick-save-load.

Nothing i hate more than fighting your arse off through a long, tough level, only to get killed right at the end, then you have to play the whole level over again. That's the only reason i didn't finish farcry. I like the game, but those are really long intervals between levels. And even on easy, it ain't so easy.

Either that or I suck at gaming...or both...heh.

Naw, i only like single payer, offline games. I don't like games that you have to control a bunch of other stuff or characters, like strategy or games where you cast spells, make deals, get money and other crap like that. Another thing i hate are games with no quick-save-load.

Nothing i hate more than fighting your arse off through a long, tough level, only to get killed right at the end, then you have to play the whole level over again. That's the only reason i didn't finish farcry. I like the game, but those are really long intervals between levels. And even on easy, it ain't so easy.

Either that or I suck at gaming...or both...heh.

yeah me too i mostly play single Bf2 is the only game were i have to play on the net. But seams to me i read some were someone or DIY had a server up so the people here on DIY could play together but I'm not getting any response to it so guess not. As far as farcry goes i loved the hell out of that game :) Im sure i got well over 500 hours in that game.And About as many as that in Titan Quest & Immortal Throne