Omg I Found God

Agallion

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that video is nuts...except for the fact that he warped out of most of the levels...a true gamemaster would beat them all one by one without using shortcuts...i'd like to see him do that in 11 minutes!

I did that...world by world...level by level (every single level, including using the hammer to break blocks, and all the special things..and even the levels that can technically be skipped because there's more than one path).....but it took MUCH longer than 11 minutes ;)

Unfortunately, he did cheat. Check out this link:

http://www.twingalaxies.com/forums/viewtop...smb3+11+minutes

Apparently, this guy used a program that automatically creates thousands of save states, making a jump back to literally any point in the game easy. He has also used this on other games, most notably a speed run through megaman 2 in less than 30 minutes. It is a very entertaining video, but I was pretty disappointed to find out it was a fake. :(

And, btw: Twingalaxies is know as "The worldwide authority on Player Rankings, Gaming Staticstics, and Championship tournaments.". They are a great source to find out about these things.