Input devices quit working

Ok last night I unistalled my nvidia video drivers now my USB mouse and G15 keyboard will not work. I have tried everything under the sun I even cleared CMOS. Not sure what to short of reinstalling OS. System spec at bottom. This happened after I did restart after removale of drivers it boots up fine I get install new drivers and NOD32 hangs up on screen.

did you accedentlly remove ALL your nvidia drivers not just your video cause you'll have to reinstall the quick fix for usb2 support and usb drivers, somewhere i cant remember where i saw that if you get the installation wrong somtimes you need to do a freash install not 100% on that one but it rings a bell

did you accedentlly remove ALL your nvidia drivers not just your video cause you'll have to reinstall the quick fix for usb2 support and usb drivers, somewhere i cant remember where i saw that if you get the installation wrong somtimes you need to do a freash install not 100% on that one but it rings a bell

I would look at the same thing! Using DRIVER CLEANER it is easy to make a mistake and remove all the drivers! :)