XFX 7900GT{warranty still intact}, Maze4GPU, 2x Zalman VF900CU's

synergy

This is my first FS thread, so please be easy on me...

I recently RMA'd my eVGA 7900GT because of artefacting, and bought an XFX 7900GT to use in SLi.

The card that eVGA sent back was a 512mb 7900GTO, which i decided to go with single-card, instead of SLi.

I'm now selling my XFX 7900GT, which currently has a Zalman VF900CU w/ ramsinks on it(doesn't void the warranty). This card still has approximately 3/4 of a year of warranty left on it(will soon post exact date bought).

I will also send the stock XFX cooler, but can ship with either cooler on it.

This card is 165$ w/ the zalman VF900CU, plus 10$ shipping anywhere in any of the main 48 states of the US. -Sold to Splave

Pictures of the Card:

dscf5674lu8.th.jpg

dscf5676sa1.th.jpg

dscf5679nh8.th.jpg

dscf5684uw9.th.jpg

I have another Zalman VF900CU that's *still in the box*! I've opened it(thinking I would use it). This box still has everything neatly packaged inside, including a fan controller, and blue zalman ramsinks

I'm selling this for 35$, plus 7$ shipping in any of the main 48 states of the US.

The bottom of this cooler is completely mirrored with how smooth it is.

I would recommend this cooler to anyone.

I also have a Maze4GPU cooler with an acetel top, with X mounting hardware, and 2 whole mounting hardware, for only 30$, plus 7$ shipping in any of the 48 main states.

This cooler HAS been used, but is completely clean, and I will clean again before I ship it to make sure that it's in pristine condition for the new user, and no work would need to be done to prepare it.

has 1/2" high flow fittings(old good seal kind)

I DO NOT HAVE HEATWARE, BUT AS I'M NOT AN ACTIVE SELLER, I WOULD NOT LIKE TO GET IT, BECAUSE THIS WILL PROBABLY BE ONE OF MY ONLY SELLS.

I will use PayPal, so please do not worry of your safety.

Also, if needed, I can put the 7900GT back in, and test temps with the stock cooler, and with the VF900CU.

Edit:After looking at other cards, I'm now selling my 512mb eVGA 7900GTO.

This card runs perfectly @ 7900GTX speeds, and to anyone that doesn't know, this card's actually a 7900GTX.

Luckily, the ram for this card's 1.1ns, instead of 1.4ns, and it runs perfectly at the speeds in my sig.

I'm selling this card for 285$ shipped anywhere in the main 48 US states.

-will soon post pictures

Sincerely,

notroosmacfan

shifty22123,

I now have posted pictures of the card.

The card has a Zalman VF900CU on it, w/ blue ramsinks.

By switching the cooler, I didn't lose my warranty, and the cooler is perfect for voltmods, overclocking, or just keeping it cool!

I also posted a picture of the stock cooler(will send in case of RMA), and the last picture is of the fan controller for the VF900CU.