OC on Lanparty nf3 ultra d,opteron144 and zeus pc4000 BH5

hey! I have a problem with my oc cause my mems don t go pass 220Mhz stable and i dont know what to do (default voltage at 250Mhz is 3.4~3.5v) and the dfi only supports 3.2v....but when i decrease the memory divider (now is at 133Mhz) the mems don seem to pass 190Mhz...and I'm worried...lol...can somebody help me?

(LDT = 3x)

(sorry 4 my english )

You have two choices, either a booster (if it's compatible), or a moded bios + psu with adjustable rails.

If you are limited to 3.2v, using conservative trc/trf values as 12/16. instead of something agressive as 7/12, upping max assynch/read preamble to 9/7 instead of default 7/5, drop trcd to 3, and play with your drive strenght (my bh5 do nice with the lowest values), and use tref at 1560 instead of 3120; these are the values that can require a lot more voltage.

As an example, with "normal values", mine can do 217 at 2.8v, but when going agressive on all alphas they require 3.0v to be primestable.

Still, going to 250mhz will be quite hard at 3.2v, with ch-utt it's easier than with bh-utt on most cases.

I just did an upgrade do v.824 and I had a slight increase of performance meaning that I now can get a 200Mhz value in my memory with the divider at 133Mhz.

But i still think that my cpu can give more juice

Can somebody tell me if the memory divider can decrease memory performance?

because with this BIOS the MB suports ddr 500 and in a default mode i got the memory to work at 250Mhz but when i decrease the divider it reaches 220Mhz tops...can somebody help me?

now i have it like this: CPU 2412Mhz,FSB 268Mhz,mems [email protected](with timmings AUTO)divider 166,HTT 3x

But,again, when I decrease the divider to 133the memory speed reaches 196~197Mhz tops,and these values up are with default cpu voltage so the cpu is not to blaim lol.can somebody please help?:drool: