New Opty coming from Memphis, TN newegg Whse

Guest LookBackX2_merged

Guest LookBackX2

Has anyone ordered from newegg and received a 165-180 Opty from this "TN Small Whse Memphis, TN" shipping origin?

If so I was just wondering what stepping you got.

I just ordered a 170 Opty frm Newegg and that is the whse it is coming from. I've read that the New Jersey Whse has a good rep for producing CCBBE alot. Havn't seen a thing about this one.

sidebar.....Does G.skill ddr500 w/UCCC do ok w/my board and an Opty?

They are priced right on New Egg right now!

Thanks! Happy New Year!!

Guest LookBackX2

Winginit, are those Team Cronus treating you well? Are they still available at a decent price? I did not see any on NewEgg.

Thanks

Winginit, are those Team Cronus treating you well? Are they still available at a decent price? I did not see any on NewEgg.

Thanks

For the rest of you. Thanks for replying. I feel much more relaxed now.

Any and all Opty Dual Core s939 Owners feel free to Post here your full stepping, along with info pertaining to the Vendor, Date, Whse delivered from,

I would like to make a quick little database for viewing by others. Right now that might be usefull for people upgrading to dual from single core 939s.

I can go as far as to spit out some fairly accurate and reliable figures on chances of getting a good stepping, weighted by: Vendor, Warehouse, Ship to Location (your home) and date received.

This of course depends on the number of responses I get. Especially important would be a good sample of more recent purchases (1-2 Mths back).

Not to say that older ones shouldn't respond. They would definately add to the accuracy of trending models, if any, that are possible.

So if ya'll wanna help me see if this junk I do for money can lend help here...Just post your info about DUAL CORE OPTERON purchases.

I'll extract whatever it can tell us.

Thanks.

Guest viking

got my first dual core yesterday from a danish online shop "proshop.dk"

opteron 165 whit a brand new stepping LCB9E 0646RPMW

optypr9.th.jpg

LookBackX2- My system isn't together yet, so I don't have a report on the Team Microns. However, I picked mine up at Tankguys for about $220. They're a great place to do business with, and it looks like they still have the ram in stock(they drop ship from Team in CA).