recommendations for 2.1 speakers

Dan42684

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well it's been over a month since I've read here so I thought I'd update on what I bought.

I went into best buy and they had a few speakers there but the only one that really got my attention were the Logitech X-540's. Quality was there and the Bass is ADJUSTABLE! So I did some internet searching and found that Tiger Direct had them for 80.00 plus shipping and bought them beginning January. Ever since I love these damn speakers, they were exactly what I wanted and the wired remote is perfect for volume control on the fly! Thanks guys for the recommendations and help!

here's one that I'm interested in...

Logitech Z-2300

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16836121122

I have a set of these and was pleasantly surprised to find out just how good they sounded, very crisp sound, with seperate volume controls for the base and main volume so you can take some of the base out of them, they are WAYYY loud. I realy like them they are no kilpsch but I like them

I have a set of these and was pleasantly surprised to find out just how good they sounded, very crisp sound, with seperate volume controls for the base and main volume so you can take some of the base out of them, they are WAYYY loud. I realy like them they are no kilpsch but I like them

I ended up getting the X-540's by logitech. :cool: