cant oc past 220fsb?

gordesky1

should i update with t-mods bios?

because i tried 1 fsb higher it stoped at the screen so i pop it back on 267fsb and it didint go threw and it did befor lol so i up the volts on chipset and everything else and it went threw.

so it seems like the bios is mess up or something.

does t-mods bios help anything?

oh and i looked on the mb and saw a fdd plug to plug the fdd in to the mb. but i looked in the book and saw it is ony for when i pop another card in crossfire so its ony for that right?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..the PSU (a good one) provides clean power with enough amps on the rails and that helps the system in a big way not to crash.. All power supplies are not created equal some are more equal than others. (paraphrase from George Orwell's 1984)That is why there is a list of approved and "don't buy" PSUs.

Hey..your system.. your choice.

cheers

:)

have you read the psu list correctly erico the HYPER psu is ON the LIST, plus H_G had one in his lab and he tested it and he recommend that psu ... like he did with the corsair one

that psu cost almost the same has the OCZ 600W, its a nice and strong psu

ya i know the psu is not the problem.

to me i think i got a bad board for oc:(

because im stuck at [email protected]:( and thats with the pcie volts at 1.9 and this make me think the board is not locking the pcie lock:(

will a bios update help me or?

and if amd made this cpu at 2.0 i whouldint have a problem because it whould be 2.7ghzs:(

i just updated the bios to t-mods 12/23 and now its ocing more and i dont have to update that pcie sb volts to 1.9:).

so the bios that came with the board was messed up bad....

2.5ghzs now:) tho my ram doesint like 220mhzs or higher. i tried a lower devider than 150 and it stoped at that pci loading screen.

so for any higher than 2.5ghzs i need to get my ram to stay allways at 218 were it likes it at.

now i know there nothing wrong with the board or cpu it was just a bad bios it came with.

ok so far got it up to 2.7ghz:)

tho i had to put my ram devider on the lowest setting 100:(

because for some reson it doesint boot if 120 133 140 it will do 150 but ram doesing like 220ddr.

is there anyway i could get the ram atleast 200ddr or 218ddr? while at 2.7ghz?