cant seem to raise FSB over 225Mhz

Sneekypeet

Also download and use A64Info and post a screenshot of your timings- it will really help the smart guys here help you out with glaring problems in your setup.

Not to hijack this thrad, but does anyone have another zipped version of A64 info 0.5 version other than winRAR?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to hijack this thrad, but does anyone have another zipped version of A64 info 0.5 version other than winRAR?

I can email it to you. Is there any particular reason you want that version?

It doesn't have anything to do with scanning the SMbus like Sandra. Some other people are reporting the same problems with v0.62. Both lukija and audiofreak are working on this but the reported solutions is making it difficult to find the problem.

One person fixed the crashing by changing the video driver to a different version. Another reinstalled the AMD Dual Core Optimizer. It seems that everyone that has found a solution to the crashing has done something different to solve it.

Try running v0.62 with all other apps disabled, both normal and background. Also try with your system not overclocked. You could also give v0.61 a shot and see if the crashing continues.

well if the goal was not to hijack this thread you were way off seems to me this is some ******** thread about some ******** program ....stick to the topic or start your own damn thread....sorry for bein ****** but hows a noob supposed to get any help when someone else crash a thread and the subject matter completely changes!!!!!

is this how this forum is run???????? if this is the way things really go down in here then I guess for my next trick I'll just go get info from a site without crashers cus what the last 5 posts were about does me no good!

While things did wander off-topic you should be appreciative of the fact that someone provided info that the program you were told to use is crashing systems. The off-topic posts are now ended.

If you're still looking for suggestions you might try posting a screenshot of your settings that someone can actually read.