XFX Geforce 8800GTS Boxed As New Tested

irfy

think u may need to lower the price more to get a buyer, as you can get a new 8800gts (not an xfx but there all reference cards at the moment so whats thats matter) for £290 in Bfg and Leadtek.

Again ocuk is where they are at and thats the first place most people check.

wish i could afford one :( and good luck in selling :)

EDIT: What made you decide to splash out on the gtx after owning the gts anyway?

As NEW but really its second hand and priced way too close to really new, got a receipt, sale of consumer goods protection, other warranty stuff blah... etc. cards. Be interested to know what you let her go for though...

Good luck

As NEW but really its second hand and priced way too close to really new, got a receipt, sale of consumer goods protection, other warranty stuff blah... etc. cards. Be interested to know what you let her go for though...

Good luck

Its only weeks old..Barely used ran few benchies wid it..played a bit of NFS carbon. Got GTX stock few weeks later. This card went straight back in box.. Im throwin in a game aswell..Its been tested 10/10 card no issues or faults.

I buy lots of different stock..ive been in trade a few years now. I can provide a reciept no problem. Most people call and collect from me i prefer to show peeps thier goods before they buy.

Please check my feedback

ebay id grooverider03

Good luck

It went for £309.99 and is being shipped to Germany. Apparently these cards may work better once we flash em to a newer XXX GTS bios. Just speculation! we will see soon.