Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-M2R/G Bios's?

Guys are there any other bios versions for this board, modded or otherwise?

Also, the drivers on the website seem to be the same on the cd that came with it.

thanks.

Drivers I got straight from Nvidia I believe, and I'm unaware of any modded bioses, if that's what you're looking for.

There is a Beta up on DFI's website, doesn't look like it has anything to do with overclocking but you could give it a shot if you're having some issues.

Guys are there any other bios versions for this board, modded or otherwise?

Also, the drivers on the website seem to be the same on the cd that came with it.

thanks.

The one on my sig (8/something/06) was the last offical BIOS, and it fixes the problem with the BIOS locking up when trying to go into the IDE devices on the first screen.

Someone who has tried the beta bios can please tell me if it solves the bug of the 10x multiplier?

In short, is it possibile to set the 266 and 333 RAM's dividers when using 10x multi? With the last official the sistem does not even POST...

Thanks!! :)

Ciao!

Baio

Someone who has tried the beta bios can please tell me if it solves the bug of the 10x multiplier?

In short, is it possibile to set the 266 and 333 RAM's dividers when using 10x multi? With the last official the sistem does not even POST...

Thanks!! :)

Ciao!

Baio

No way... bug still there... :tooth:

Ciao!

Baio