Xbox 360 or Wii?

red930

Yeah, I can't stand playing an FPS game on consoles. Luckily most of the best fps's out there are still for pc ;) I don't understand all the hype about the xbox360, though I never really got into the xbox. I have given enough money to microsoft as it is..

I am a huge playstation fan, and I still have a ps1 and ps2. Some of the best console games ever made were for theese consoles. Final fantasy VII anyone?? I am not decided on the ps3 yet. I know it's very powerful, and I hope the developers put out some good games for it.. Only time will tell..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gears of War because it isn't crap FPS on console where i cannot use mouse + kb

GoW is only marginally better since it is third-person, but still better than FPS by a longshot on console controller

(but then these are my opinions...plus, GoW is possibly the best game you will see on ANY console until Halo III, which I am not interested in in the slightest since it is an FPS on a console without mouse/kb, but I'm wise enough to know that Bungie will go all-out to make this THE GAME you MUST have)

in my head, considering what a disappointment halo 2 was (in terms of the co-op), im willing to bet that halo 3 will suck in all aspects except multiplayer. the first halo's co-op was enjoyable (especially assault on the control room, my fave level) and i wouldn't hesitate to do each of the levels again, even beat each of them on legendary (which i did). but halo 2 was a severe case of shititis, and all of it sucked cept the multiplayer. halo 3 will be on my list as an excellent, all-out multiplayer game, but not as THE game for me and my best bud to spend hours gaming away on the co-op mode.

^

|

|

|

pssst...hate to be the sig-nazi, but:

better me in a good mood now than Praz or another evil, mean moderator who is having a bad day ;)

?? It's 500x250 and it's only 20kb... I read the rules twice before making it!! ;) EDIT: Am I missing something??

in my head, considering what a disappointment halo 2 was (in terms of the co-op), im willing to bet that halo 3 will suck in all aspects except multiplayer. the first halo's co-op was enjoyable (especially assault on the control room, my fave level) and i wouldn't hesitate to do each of the levels again, even beat each of them on legendary (which i did). but halo 2 was a severe case of shititis, and all of it sucked cept the multiplayer. halo 3 will be on my list as an excellent, all-out multiplayer game, but not as THE game for me and my best bud to spend hours gaming away on the co-op mode.

i stuck it out through Halo on the Xbox, but I just couldn't play more than an hour of Halo 2 because of the frustrating controls (find me the best console FPS player in the entire world, and put him up against anyone on a mouse and kb, even momma, and she will destroy him so bad he will slit his wrists in shame...there's simply no comparison)

I wished that I could have finished Halo 2 and then I could really put forth my opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of the game, but I wussed out and quit too early because of the controls =(

Halo III...I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

If there's one thing Bungie does, it is make sure the games give you everything they could give you (even if you didn't like Halo 2, you have to admit it was probably the best game to hit the original Xbox)

i stuck it out through Halo on the Xbox, but I just couldn't play more than an hour of Halo 2 because of the frustrating controls (find me the best console FPS player in the entire world, and put him up against anyone on a mouse and kb, even momma, and she will destroy him so bad he will slit his wrists in shame...there's simply no comparison)

I wished that I could have finished Halo 2 and then I could really put forth my opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of the game, but I wussed out and quit too early because of the controls =(

Halo III...I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

If there's one thing Bungie does, it is make sure the games give you everything they could give you (even if you didn't like Halo 2, you have to admit it was probably the best game to hit the original Xbox)

Pleasantly surprised I shall be then :P

I would vote Halo 1 was the best FPS in terms of gameplay, but Halo 2 was the best multiplayer. for original xbox. kinda stuck on whether it's gears of war or COD2, but i guess it'll be gears of war.

goin' out now. be back at 11am cst.