2 Gb Ddr1 Ram

ncool15

I have a g.skill set of ddr500 ram. I can take pictures of it passing memtest at good speeds, and take a picture of the bios settings used.

I am selling the 1 gig ram in my server to someone else along with all the stuff in my desktop. he wanted 1 gig of ram instead of the two in the desktop. however, the server doesn't need 2 gigs of ram, even one is overkill. What I'd like to do is have someone give me 1 GB of RAM + money for the ram I currently have.

Tell me if you are interested.

I apologize for not posting the model - I just noticed that today.

It's the F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ to be exact.

I'm also willing to sell straight up - I haven't come up with a price yet. I bought the pair the second week of October. My motherboard doesn't go over 2.8 vdimm, so rest assured they have not been abused voltage wise and I have kept good cooling on them.

I'm thinking $170, tell me if this seems ridiculous. If you send me 1 gig of RAM(which is what I am hoping for here), I will deduct that from my asking price.

If you do a trade, I need to have your RAM before I can send out mine so that computer is still useable. It is used as a router as well as a workstation, so I can't wait 5-7 days to get it back working again. The router verizon gave me is awful so I can't go back to using theirs. I can link to ebay and audiogon feedback, as well as to other people I have sold to both on and off dfi-street who can vouch for my credibility, for items ranging up to $1600.

I apologize for not posting the model - I just noticed that today.

It's the F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ to be exact.

I'm also willing to sell straight up - I haven't come up with a price yet. I bought the pair the second week of October. My motherboard doesn't go over 2.8 vdimm, so rest assured they have not been abused voltage wise and I have kept good cooling on them.

I'm thinking $170, tell me if this seems ridiculous. If you send me 1 gig of RAM(which is what I am hoping for here), I will deduct that from my asking price.

If you do a trade, I need to have your RAM before I can send out mine so that computer is still useable. It is used as a router as well as a workstation, so I can't wait 5-7 days to get it back working again. The router verizon gave me is awful so I can't go back to using theirs. I can link to ebay and audiogon feedback, as well as to other people I have sold to both on and off dfi-street who can vouch for my credibility, for items ranging up to $1600.

YGPM :P

Are you looking at 2x1GB kits, or would you be interested in 4x512MB? I have two 2x512MB kits of Geil PC4400 I would like to trade in for a 2x1GB kit of PC3200 or better.

PM me the price you are looking for the kits.