My OC and Voltages arent what they are suppose to be!!

kbruno

So i noticed today that CPU-Z and EVEREST showed my volts to be

CPU - 1.504v

+3.3v - 3.47v

+5v - 5.24v

+12v - 12.61v

+5v Standby - 5.27v

and it is suppose to be at 2500MHz at 1.4v <---just tested this on Prime95 (12hrs) and OCCT and got zero erros

and CPU-Z shows it running at 2008.6MHz which would be stock speed...whats the deal..this isnt good

my HT Link is usually at 999.9 or 1000 but its at 800 right now too....but i can restart and things will go back to normal...this is the second time after a boot up that it is showing the wrong Volts and OC...any advice....i just ordered a new PSU if my Thermaltake is the problem....oh also I just installed a new chipset fan and did a CMOS Clear during that time....but this has happened before I installed the chipset fan.....Help

Good good!, You will be glad you picked the OCZ.

To be sure, go into BIOS and re-check settings.

Have you made sure your RAM is stable and error free with memtest86?

Sometimes if RAM is unstable windows starts acting up.

ya i rechecked my bios....well i tested my RAM using memtest on the bios menu...it was awhile back when i first started my OC but it ran for like 18 hours and i got one error....but i asked people on here and they said it was alright..or atleast i thought they did because usually people only run it for 10-12 hours....if i would have stopped it after 12 hours then i wouldnt have had any known errors...ill retest it tonight with memtest

ok so im thinking i need to increase some voltages for some reason....i am stable with my CPU at 1.4 (It's really set to 1.45 on BIOS so maybe that is what its at) and I set my RAM to 2.7 in BIOS.....im going to test my RAM overnight and into the day tomorrow when im at class..but should i test it with 2.7v for DRAM or up it to 2.8v or add the +.03...or just up the Core Voltage to 1.5-1.55v or something...or leave it now and test it with 2.7.....which i have no clue why my RAM cant OC 8MHz with increasing voltage...thats why im getting some OCZ Titanium....