DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry...which portion of the image did you want me to upload/link to you ? I have the screenshot of the image I would like to see, but I am not sure what exactly do you want...I can cut out the part you need if you just tell me exactly what you want

Just link to whatever you have as I can trim it to what will work.

Tmod

I was going to post the actual image here...but it exceeds the max size allowed so....here is the link:

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=websitetest1zm2.jpg

The left side needs blending into the header background, But a good job there.

I will have to complete the bottom of the toaster as it is a separate image in the template.

Tmod

awesome ! - THNX !

1) The toaster should not 'cross' in the dark bar below...right ? (i just read ur post above)

2) do you plan on having something on the left side, or you just want to leave it empty space ?

With the toaster I will have to cut it from the image and make it a separate image and then add it below so it works with the upper image.

Will just take some time to make it right.

Leave the toaster hanging down as it will look better (According to me anyway) but Happy is the judge.

Left side stays blank for the fluid expansion of the template.

Tmod

With the toaster I will have to cut it from the image and make it a separate image and then add it below so it works with the upper image.

Will just take some time to make it right.

Leave the toaster hanging down as it will look better (According to me anyway) but Happy is the judge.

Left side stays blank for the fluid expansion of the template.

Tmod

i like the toaster hanging down as well....as for the left side, it makes sense....let me try and make it blend in a bit better right now

i like the toaster hanging down as well....as for the left side, it makes sense....let me try and make it blend in a bit better right now

Ok but I am calling it quits in a bit, Getting up at 2:00AM sucks.

Tmod

no prob ;) ill work on it then and ill just compare it against the background of the website

night

Catch me tomorrow evening.

Tmod