DFI UT NF4 Ultra-D problems!

yes you are

like i told you

i am not gonna argue about this

or you trust or you dont

simple

the time i spend triyng to convince you is time i dont use working

4leds and it tryes to see the cpu....when it does that 1 led goes off....then it tryes to detect your ram......with 3 leds on.....when its done with the ram it shuts down another led.....so you get 2 leds after you cpu and ram detected ok....and the same goes for the vga.....when u have 2 leds its trying to detect your vga....when does that it goes to 1 led....meaning your vga was detected ok

Don´t be angry with me =) I appreciate your help m8! Maby I should try the other pci-e slot.. see if thats working... is there any difference between them?

Don´t be angry with me =) I appreciate your help m8! Maby I should try the other pci-e slot.. see if thats working... is there any difference between them?

You have to move all the jumpers to get working in what would be SLI-mode. That will give you two 8x slots, but it has been proven that it doesn't decrease performance (maybe you could see a drop of 10 - 20 points in some 3DMark bechmark, but that's irrelevant).

@KimTjik i have a problem with crucial dual channel ram as stated in my post.

Cant get PC to POST with the ram in the dual channel slots.

Mobo is the same as the one on this post.

What settings may i need to change to get it working?

Make sure you get a signature. See the rules. It's also a bit difficult to make notice of a post hidden in someone else's thread.

Every module is different and I haven't any experience using those modules of RAM. Your best bet is to search the Stock Speed and Overclocking Data Base. I'm sure you'll be able to find some relevant post which could give you some idea or a working starting point.

Good luck!

I got it working yesterday!! =) I´m soo happy!

But there are still one issue... the computer started up and i could get to BIOS.. then i plugged in my HD and my DVD... what happend next... the same thing as the first time... had to do long CMOS clear again.. tried with just my HD.. that worked.. but everytime i connected my DVD reader it went to no boot... I had another CD reader that i tried.. and that worked.. I´ve had some problems earlier with my DVD reader... so maby its broken...

But anyhow.. I managed to install XP.. had a fever yesterday so i havent connected all things yet!

Thank You everyone for your helt!

I appreciate it!

Take care all!

/Johan

Actually this might happen. I had a DVD-player, brand new, as well that did somehow affect the system badly and also failed to read without corrupting files.

I understand that you want to do some more fun with your system than just simply post and test, but anyway take your time to thoroughly memtest your RAM, to find the right timings. This board might not behave as your previous.

Life is full of unexpected failures!

Good luck!