fualty DFI or fualty CPU

Well I'm not sending the MB off for RMA until my new PSU arrives.

I tested the voltages on the antec PSU under load on aother system (powers up other computers fine, just not my DFI)

Anyway the 5volt rail is 4.80V That would suggest to me that the PSU is the problem! and not the first time i've heard of this issue with antecs, now get this i measured the 5volt rail on my friends Antec it was 4.80V aswell surely this can't be good for antecs reputation! (i opened up my PSU, and found a bulging capacitor, checked out the brands of capacitors in this PSU and according to badcap website most of the caps in these PSU's are trash! TEAPO, Fuhjyyu caps.... shame on you antec)

Will update when new PSU arrives and see if my PC comes back to life.

the Antec trupower 380

hehe just kidding, no i whent with the OCZ gamerxstream 600w, haven't heard anything bad about them yet (altho its easy to see they pay for some good marketing by happy)

lol That actually made me laugh man and you will be very happy with the ocz.

Well Guys, good thing i didn't send the MB back. As it was perfectly fine.

the OCZ PSU solved everything.

And a word of warning stay away from Antec PSU, they are trash!

The amound of stuff i found about them on the interweb only confirms my suspicions.

And another note, gee these DFI baords are reliable! in my frustration when i was installing memory and CPU while the thing was powered on, i was even twisting the PCB becuase i thought it had a bad connection. Lucky ths things still works!