I got new mobo with nice new problems :D

Hi all, and thx for lookin, its probably my fault coz ive had this problem from the start. it only happens when i restart or reset my pc so i guess its trying to tell me somethin.when i restart or reset my pc will boot to post screen and stop after displaying cpu, the debug digits read 50. so everything is fine in windows apart from i cant quite get 2.9 :( but just that annoyin littl thorn. please help, its driving me mad

Hi! Write down your settings then do a long clear on your CMOS then load optimized defaults.Then put everything back to the settings you wrote down.The first time I tried to OC my Sandie I had a similar problem that the short CMOS clear wouldn't fix.Hope this helps,and good luck getting to 2.9!

this is definitely not an OC problem as the mobo was doin this the day it arrived, on the first boot ever i missed bios so i Ctrl+Alt+Del and thats the first time it happened. I will try a long Cmos clear but dont think itll help, if anyone can guide me in the right direction as to where i can find a guide to translate these debug digits then pleasse drop a link in this thread. Im quite sure there is a logical explanation for this just want to get it sorted.Thx all