FS/FT W/C Kit - Wireless G USB - RDI Bios Savior

pharmd24

FT:

0. I have a Palm Tungsten T in exellent shape. All originall suff including box and software. Also has a Hard case. I would put this in a trade for any X2 amd 939 cpu with a 10 multipiler or higher (opteron 170, x2 3800, x2 4200.....) I can supply pics if needed.

FS:

1. Bucket-O-watercooling suff – all parts ½ inch - 145$ Shipped CONUS

-Swiftech MAG drive pump MCP600 *Best pump I have ever owned* with mounting HW

-Two bags of clamps – nylon(22) – screwdrive steele(12)

-Two bottles of HydrX – each bottle makes 1 leter of solution

-DangerDen TDX with Mounting hardware (plus estra) and extra socket A top – And TDX -Accelerator Nozzle Set

-BIX Rad with Cool Shroud and Thermaltake Fan

-One Panaflo FBA12G12M fan

-Tons of tubing – about ½ Tygon and ½ DangerDen UV Green

-Two T's for routing or T line

-One external mount for Rad (Warning I do not have all the Screws and this came with smaller tubing I have included all I can find of the bracket)

-Mounting HW for a Maze4 gpu water block to older nvdia and ati cards

IMG_1234.jpg

Link to pic - suff mounted in Antec Case

Link to pic - suff mounted in Antec Case

If you want the case pictured bundled with the water cooling stuff I'll make you a killer deal - check the pick links to see them togeather

2. Gigabyte GA-K8VT800M (no onboard video and the agp retention clip removed due to getting in the way) socket 754 - comes with board, back plate, and burned CD with drivers

How is 27.00 Shipped to your door in the CONUS

Link to Pic of MB

Will be adding more in the next couple of days.

I take PayPal

Heatware id is pharmd24

Sold

1.Belkin Wireless G usb network adapter – part # F5D7050 comes with everything in box Sold on hard to kenw

Link to pic

2.IOSS RD1 Bios Savior (RD1-PMC4) - Sold on Hard to kenw

Link to pic

Link to pic

You remove your bios chip (this is for the 4mb version) and plug it in to the bios savior then plug the bios savior in to your mb. There is a switch that will let you select which chip to boot with (the bios savior or your original bios. You will have to use a Force program switch when you flash the bios savior for the first time.... It will see the mb version I was using it on and not want to program it.

Oh one more thing when first programing one of these.... You boot the original bios then use the switch for the bios savior to swap to its bios chip then program it.