Got Venus!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Default setting as in the bios or MBM?

BIOS... It shows the cpu idling at 26C. I know that's low, my lowest idles usually are around 28C and that's in December, when I first boot in the morning... Florida and all. :rolleyes:

I haven't loaded Core Temp or MBM yet. Just the usually Smart Gaurdian. I have been setting the BIOS temp adjustment to 10+ so when it gets near 55+ I can get worried. Not that it has... :D but just in case.

Then your using the 04/06 bios. I use an older one that has no temp offset and my temps seem pretty close to what I have gotten on other boards using the same processors and cooling.

Then your using the 04/06 bios. I use an older one that has no temp offset and my temps seem pretty close to what I have gotten on other boards using the same processors and cooling.

Huh, should have thought about which BIOS, I guess that's why you got all those green boxes... Which are you using?

I installed core temp and it seems to fluxuate a little less that SG. I also installed MBM and it seems to read the same as SG. I'm priming at 2.98, 1.66 volts. I swapped cpus to the first 148 I got and took the IHS off. I have t in the FS section and want to get an OCDB on to maybe help it sell. I did all 3ds already so prime, o and 2001 is all that's left. It's topping out at 52C. Not too bad for Florida... May drop the AC down when I goto bed. It still freezes on 3ds at 3g, even when I drop the RAM down and/or up the volts...

O well, it's late for me... Here's it's new home. Another 8 hours and we'll have an OCDB entry. :D