Hurry I need help

Hey guys, I really really need help. Ok, i got my mobo and hsf in today. On the heatsink, its a ax-478. I need to know how to put the fan on and which way to install the heatsink. I already put arctic silver on the bottom of the heat sink. heres a pic of the heatsink

http://www.overclockers.com/articles574/

Look at the bottom of the heat sink. See how one side is longer? Do i need to put the longer side like parallel to the ram or what?

ok... there are two packs of screws that came with my hs. Both are the same length, but one has little rubber washers. I clamped down the hs with a clip. The clip won't reach the fan. What do you think bosco?

Man... Give the guy a break..

He had some questions; there is nothing wrong with posting here or asking for help...

Plugging in PCI/AGP/ISA/CNR card is easy... so is connecting cables.... while there is still possibilities that you can mess up your comp during this process, there is a bigger possibility that you can mess up the proc buy messing up on the HSF install...

He wanted to make sure he got it on right. Can't blame him asking for help, if he had installed it and broke the proc, or not attached it correctly and fried the proc then you could have made your snide comments.

This is a place for people to come and ask questions... not a place for people to criticize people

X zackly :)

If you fudge up the heatsink.. then the whole process of cooling the CPU has just gone out the dang door lol..

some of those dang things can be tricky...

Make sure u do put the rubber washers on though.. it helps reduce noise! :P

True true. I can't really use the screws because there are not enough places to use the screws and you can't get the screws through the heatsink... Maybe you're supposed to use that included two sided tape....