Anyone runing with 4Gb

Any problem in running 4Gb on the DFI CFX3200-DR, using Crucial Technology Ballistix 4* 1 GB PC4000.

I have chance to pick up another 2Gb cheap, I was just think about when I moving to vista

Simon

this is something im wondering for my RDX200 and 4x1gb OCZ gold gx xtc pc-3200. Im running 2x1gb of it right now

Maybe we can kill 2 birds with one stone, but it seems like a lot of people are just reading threads and not answering. Which is good at the same time, casue why have some answers from people that are not too sure right?

Not to seem rude or anything (actually trying to be helpful), but there are quite a bit of posts on the forums about running 4 sticks (4gigs) of memory and about Corsair memory. Many intersect each other. Searching isn't always the most fun thing to do, but it will usually be quicker than posting a new topic. :)

Simon D: One thing that you might want to ensure is that the additional 2GB is matched to your existing pair. I know this may seem redundant but this mobo is damn picky about memory. Many times ensuring the batch is identical on a later purchase is difficult. I know many of DFI-Street's finest have done posts on using matched memory only so I would search for that too.

Best of luck

boo

Hi boo_masters

I did try searching, found information on people using 4Gb on the DFI CFX3200-DR.

But I was looking for if anyone was using it with Crucial Ballistix 4* 1 GB PC4000.

Thanks for the advice on buying a match pair, I will check first before I buy

Simon