Water Cooling Guide....v 1.3

watsonte

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh....the forums dont support super script...

is there any way to make this look right?

80mm2 should be ^2

120mm2

Yeah I just noticed that...we could just leave it a 80mm...as the thickness of the radiator varies based on the type it is...and the 80mm is all that will be listed if someone is looking for a radiator...

It will say, 80 or 120 or 240 or 360.....

Yeah I just noticed that...we could just leave it a 80mm...as the thickness of the radiator varies based on the type it is...and the 80mm is all that will be listed if someone is looking for a radiator...

It will say, 80 or 120 or 240 or 360.....

yea thats fine, although i was referring to actual dimensions, not thickness

Might wanna put my recommended setups in a quote box, just so it's easier to distinguish.

Otherwise it's looking good - I dunno about all the 'boldness' but if you guys like it then its fine with me.

Okay the quote box sounds like a good idea...and the boldness...What dont you care for?

Okay the quote box sounds like a good idea...and the boldness...What dont you care for?

Well having the main text so bold makes it really bright and somewhat difficult to read on my monitor (to me...). Again, thats depends on which theme you're using I suppose, I'm using the Heavy Metal theme.

Well having the main text so bold makes it really bright and somewhat difficult to read on my monitor (to me...). Again, thats depends on which theme you're using I suppose, I'm using the Heavy Metal theme.

Okay thats funny..how different it is for some...I had someone determine that was better for heavy metal but now that I have changed to that theme it does look pretty bold...

The font does that too it....Hmm...I have been trying to find a very readable font..this one seem to work best for all the themes...of course with so many fonts there has to be something better

Well I have just gone through about 4 or so other fonts...I really like the Unicode of whatever it was....it just seems to work...

I dont know...

Just leave it - I'm not the one reading it. :)

If nobody else takes issue it's not a big deal, and it's probably perfect on a white background.