X800gto Agp

Hey guys oi have just changed my heat sink to a XP120 and have a fresh install of windows but i ma having heaps of trouble with my vid card when i try to luanch quake 4, fear or any thing else the game just locks up and i have to restart. I have tried the latest ATI Driver but i just get a error message saying Zero Display Service Error. Downloaded te latest direct x9 update and also i upgraded my sund card to audigy 4 and also have a sound problem which is realated to direct x9 any soultion ot the problem :(

Might be a silly question, but have you checked the temps? Maybe something isn't making 100% connection and the card is hot enough at 2D much less during 3D which causes shutdown or freeze (er, no pun intended).

I have a Koolance h2o block on my 1900xtx and it covers pretty much the entire card. I was having lesser than desired quality in 3D apps and discovered half my memory chips were not seated as well as they should have been. Seems memory chips are not as level as we would like them to be.

boo