New Forum Design.

Novartic_

Hello, What happened to the forum here people? Last time I came onto here it was looking good. But now, well I dont want to sound like to much of a rebal or spamer but the foums look prity ****. Dont you think?? eg the colour and the DFI logo etc.

If its still in early stages then ill let you off but if this is final the its still ****.

:D

Ahhh, kool. No problemo. I know what he's under. lol If and when crap Belkin give me a router from the last one which blew up on me then ill be back on my 2m connection. If AG wants Ill give him a hand with the forum as I do run my own at http://forum.n-computers.co.uk and I know my way around very well and also I know how to mod the templates etc.. in Photoshop or in Fireworks.

Ahhh, kool. No problemo. I know what he's under. lol If and when crap Belkin give me a router from the last one which blew up on me then ill be back on my 2m connection. If AG wants Ill give him a hand with the forum as I do run my own at http://forum.n-computers.co.uk and I know my way around very well and also I know how to mod the templates etc.. in Photoshop or in Fireworks.

send me an email

it's in my sig

I was going to pay this other guy to do the templates but he decided he was going to charge me $250 so I sorta told him to go %@#$#@ himself in nice terms lol

I do need some help...I happened to try the other templates last night on another machine and was shocked to see just how bad they are (all kinds of crap not working etc)

I've got some ideas on a DFI-Street template, and I am willing to pay/trade hardware for your help but keep in mind I make very little money at this job and this forum comes out of my own bank account, DFI pays nothing for it (and i plan to keep it that way and just classy lady about how much it costs lol)

I am getting tired of looking at it so if you really want to help, drop me a line.