i think i need to rma

Guest artvandelay_merged

Guest artvandelay

my motherboard has a few problems. i have researched them (a lot) and i am pretty sure it's time to rma the board. these are my issues:

the 4th dimm slot (orange closest to cpu) is dead. i can run a single stick in slots 1 & 2, dual sticks in 1 & 3, but never dual sticks in 2 & 4. this seriously hampers overclocking of my tccd.

the second issue is the nvidia ethernet port is dead. windows does not see it (not a case of missing drivers, it's just invisible), and if i plug the cable in, i get no lights.

can someone direct me to the fastest way to get my rma resolved?

thanks

Guest artvandelay

i can't seem to find an e-mail for donna. all i can find is a form based page to fill out. is that what i want?

DO NOT POST EMAILS in the wide open forum or take a vacation. Address bots FLOOD the freeeken email addresses because you guys don't pay attention to web protocol.

DFI RMA EMAIL ADDRESS

And when you email you will have to furnish this information in order to begin RMA processing. If you are in USA or Canada:

For for hard parts pricing and availability and for rma processing use the email link above and to assist you they will need the information shown below. Thank you.

When you email or call DFI (TEL: 1-510-274-8000), please provide these information:

Product model and revision if known. ( Usually shown as R. AXX or similar on stick-on with barcode on PCI slot).

Link possible revision locations. http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/mb_faq_us1.j...TYPE=US&SITE=US

Mother board serial number. On end of box board came in and also in various places on the board.

Place where you purchased this product.

Invoice number or Receipt number from your vendor.

This post editted for correctness of email address in open forum for email bots to get and spam. RGone...

Guest artvandelay

where do i send the motherboard back to? i can't find an address

Guest Retratserif

First contact angry games, happy games what his name is now. He can give you the proper email address. They will run you through a few final trouble shooting questions and stuff. If it fails that, they will give you the form and another email address to attach it to.

Guest artvandelay

I HAVE THE RMA NUMBER. they just weren't clear if i can send the board to the address in donna's e-mail signature or if there is another one.

Guest artvandelay

bump.

can someone please confirm that i should send the box to the address in donna's e-mail signature? i've been sitting on the box for 3 days now trying to find a direct answer and i can't find one.