Stuck And Do Not Know Why

My Htt Will Not Go Past 238 I Would Like To Know Why .i Am Thinking It Is My Memory Since My Processor Temps Are Still Within Very Good Range.feedback Plz.my Htt Multi Is At 4x And My Cpu Multi Is At 11x Which Is Stock I Think.if U Need More Info Let Me Know I Am New To These Forums

i am using 2t by default and ive tried dividers.what would dropping multi to 10 do versus 11?i want higher clock not higher htt.wanna push my 3500 past 2.6.fyi i am oredering an opty 165 dual core next month and will need to hit higher htt since it is stock multi at 9.i w3anna at least get it to 2.6 as well although higher would be nice

i am using 2t by default and ive tried dividers.what would dropping multi to 10 do versus 11?i want higher clock not higher htt.wanna push my 3500 past 2.6

your original problem said you could not get past 238, not that you couldnt get past 2.6 ask the right question.dropping your multi would let you know if you could get past 238

or if 2.6 is your cpu limit,which is probably the case.

That 3500 may just not want to go past 2.6 man. I have a 3500 Venice in a computer I'm building as a side project for my brother's bday, and it wont go past 2600ish unless I ramp the voltage up way too high. Some chips just won't clock like others.