Installed Zalman VF900 CU

Installed the vf900 and it dropped 10c on my Evga 7900gt ko. Nice. Gonna voltmod it soon. The neighborhood Radio Shack ran out of conductive ink pens.

good luck, post back results

Well, I did the 1.5v mod and I got 650/864 and about 30mins of cs:s. Tried 700/850 and had 10mins of gaming and crashed. So took out the card and testing 1.55v mod. Post more when I have tested some more and when I found my max oc..I'll run a 05 and 06. I personally don't really see any diff in cs:s...kinda still disappointed by this card. Guess it might be time to try sli.

712/851 and my 05 score is 10851. Pretty nice score. Wish it would translate better in CS:Source in more fps but it on does marginally better then my old card. I am wonder if my cpu is bottolenecking the fps. Tested in Sandra and I'm faster then a fx-57 theoritically. SupePi low 31sec or high 30sec if I tweak timings.

i'll bet you are CPU limited in CS:S. source is heavily dependant on the cpu. i'll bet you'd notice more of an increase with your overclock in another game, like oblivion or something. i think i am going to the this cooler though, depending on my stock cooler's temps. i'm still overclocking cpu/mem, i haven't made it to the vid card yet.