For Sale: CPUs, RAM, W/C items, Video cards, PSUs, Cases

KoSoVaR

kosofslogo.jpg

Heatware

eBay

Overclock.net Trade Rating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processors

AMD-K6/266AFR - The AMD K6 2 processor clocked at 266mhz. Picture

Intel Pentium 2A Ghz - Northwood core @ 2.0ghz. Picture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAM

2x256 OCZ OCZ400512ELDCPE-K - Used since last may. Rock stable at stock speeds. Never had to OC because my processor (XP-M 2600+) had an unlocked multi. Link

2x512 Geil ONE TCCD - Used for a long time with a 3200+ Venice LBBLE. Ran at DDR450 @ 1.5-2-2-5 timings. Never tried the 2.5-4-4-7 timings, so I don't even know if DDR600 works at those settings. Link

Water cooling items

- Here is a picture of the lot

Hydor L35 & Relay kit - I used it for 7 months non stop, worked flawlessly! The power cord is a bit short, I'm willing to extend it with for buyer. The only problem that I had was the chip in the picture below. I did it when I was taking everything apart, but it hasn't caused any problems with flow. Putting teflon and securing clamps is the perfect solution, it works the same. As for the switch, the buyer must know how to use these, there are walkthroughs on the net. The pump goes in to the switch and the other pump wire goes to the outlet. The DC connects to the PSU and walla, when the computer is turned on, the pump flows. Notice: The pump and switch are for sale together.

Pictures of Pump & Switch

- Side of pump

- Chipped a bit

- Relay switch

Swiftech MCW600 Waterblock - Used for 8 months. Kept my 3200+ LBBLE idle 22c at 1.55v, but the temps depend on the setup. It is a great block but just not for me anymore (purchased an Apogee). I'm doing a whole new watercooling makeover on my computer.

Pictures of CPU Block

- Swiftech MCW600 Waterblock

- The top - It has a little discoloration

- The bottom - It is scuffed up, but nothing a little sanding won't fix.

Video cards

PCI-E

XFX 6800GT - Bought last July and installed an NV 5 Silencer and applied AS5. Runs 54c idle at stock speeds. Amazing card and has served me well. Reason for selling is I'm looking to upgrade to an X1900XTX.

AGP

eVGA 6800 - Bought last May. Unlocking pipes causes pixelation, looking to grab a 7800GS for the system.

PNY 5700 VE - Nothing wrong, never abused. Picture

PNY 5700 ULTRA - Little burn mark underneath the heatsink, however, no damage done. It works perfectly just like when I bought it. | Picture |

Power Supplies

Both PSUs

POWERUP LC-B400ATX - Bought with a case at newegg. I sleeved it myself. It looks pretty nifty, never had a problem with it. It ran a DFi NF2 Ultra B motherboard with 2 CDRoms, 1 HD, and an eVGA 6800 for a year. Never actually checked rails and what not but it seems solid, the computer never had any problems! | Sticker | Sleeved |

MGE LC-B350ATX - Had for who knows how long, but it works. It powered that P4 2GHz Northwood for the longest time. | Sticker |

Cases

Thermaltake Skull - Bought last July from busa. I modded it for my W/C needs but in the meen time beat the crap out of it. It's not in real good shape but it's a case and it works. | Picture

Generic case - I do not know what brand it is. Decent case, small, and has nice M&M stickers on the front. | Picture |

Prices (All prices are SHIPPED in the U.S.)

AMD K6/266 AFR - $10

Intel Pentium 2A Ghz - $30

2x256 OCZ - $30

2x512 Geil ONE - $160 SOLD to LithoTech

Hydor L35 w/ Switch - $40 SOLD

Swiftech MCW600 CPU Block - $30

XFX 6800GT w/ NV 5 Silencer - $195

eVGA 6800 - $110

PNY 5700 VE - $40

PNY 5700 ULTRA - $50

POWERUP LC-B400ATX - $25

MGE LC-B350ATX - $15

TT Skull - $20*

Generic Case - $20*

Payment accepted: CC, PayPal, Cashier's check. I can accept CC because my PayPal account is premiere.

* = Item does not include shipping

[i am leaving the prices negotiable, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!]

Guest LithoTech

Paypal sent for the Ram. Hoping the money goes to something more interesting than tuition or text books lol.