The Perfect Serial Ata System?

I have a Sata 120gb Baracuda. People are telling me I should get a serial ata compatible Power Supply. And of course Im gonna buy the Asus A7N8X DELUXE cause it has sata connectors. And I found a serial ata compatible power supply. ANYTHING ELSE im missing? Im building a AMD system.

Psywar is right about the adapters. However, I think in the future all PSU's are going to be required to have the SATA power connector. I am not quite sure but I think part of the SATA power spec. is the need for a 3v line.

Some SATA drives for the moment right now utilize the standard molex connector for early adopters of SATA drives while some don't. As long as your SATA drive is spinning away there really is no advantage to utilize a SATA power connector if a molex connector works just fine for you. Simply put, PSU manufacturers are eventually making the transition to include 12v, 5v, and 3v on the SATA power connector as it is part of the SATA power spec. My guess is probably by the time that the next gen. of PSU's and the upcoming BTX form factor from Intel is out we will see more of a presence of SATA power connectors as a standard.