another my rig wont power up

I got my new rig like a month ago. it was running good and stable with a moderate o/c (280x10). Anyway i got my new stuff for watercooling yesterday and i also bought a new chipset cooler cuz stock was too loud. I had hard times on removing the stock chipset cooler, i am not really sure if i damaged the mobo or not. I didnt setup the watercooling and wanted to run my rig with the new chipset fan. I plugged everthing in, guess what ? It didnt power up. I checked the cables and everything. Removed everything, put it back again. Tried to power it up with only cpu and rams. Nothing worked. The mobo is getting power from the PSU cuz the yellow light at the bottom is on. I dont know what the heck is wrong. Might be PSU or mobo. Any suggestions on how to fix it.

I dont have any extra components to try mobo and PSU seperately...

Thank you!

-Serkan

thank you tasr.

I will try clearing the cmos the way it is explained in the link but i dont get one thing :

it says "Move the PC Speaker jumper to the ON position. "

How do i do that and what does it do with clearing cmos... :confused:

try taking it out of the case and packing it in a box for a week or so. that always worked with my old ultra-d...

It was always the same thing as you. powered down the machine to work on it. hooked everything back up and 1 yellow status light and 3-4 led no post. Throw it in a box and go about my life for a week, come back box top it and it would fire right up.