Technodanvan's FS Thread - $400 E6700!!

red930

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...Also selling a brand new evga 7950 GX2 I have opened the box to ensure it isn't damaged, but have not used it at all. I received this as a step-up from my 7900GTX so be aware you CANNOT step-up again, though the warranty is still completely intact. Asking $500 shipped."...

Wow man, great card, great price, But U are so far from me :(

Up!

its just a lcd for a car headrest. It runs on 12v from the psu and has composite input (rca). Your videocard would see it as a tv and you just tell it to extend your desktop out to it.

Exactly. It does take some effort to get what you want centered on it when playing a game, but as long as your desktop resolution and game resolution are the same MBM5 Dashboard won't move. Works pretty sweet really.

Just have to get used to dicking with your graphics card to actually make it output the damn signal...

Does the LCD come with the controller?

Comes with everything you need to make it work. There's basically a junction box with two RCA inputs, power input, then a special output that provides both power and video signal to the LCD. Everything is shown in one of the pictures, except for the last cables which I forgot about when I had my camera out.