DFI Nf4 Expert and FX60 ram oc?

Hi

I have a problem, maybe you can help me.

The thing is, a have 2x1Gb Crucial ballistics on my new Expert board. But they fail ram tests from 200mhz to 250mhz cas 3-3-3-8. So i send them in for RMA. Now they say that the ram is fine.

That can only mean that they don´t work on my board.

So now i need a replacement for the crucial ram, but i don´t know witch to go for.

I want to oc and my fx60 runs 3Ghz fine. 10x300 would be perfect or 10x290, but witch ram can do that besides ballisticx?

Please help me..

BTW i use 0406BTA bios.

Guest Retratserif

Loosen the timings up a little. Try 3.4.3.8. or 3.4.4.8. to start. People have had issues with the 1gb sticks from Ballixtix. I love my 512's though. Couldnt ask for better 512's ever.

BTW, nice rig. That thing is loaded to the max.

Loosen the timings up a little. Try 3.4.3.8. or 3.4.4.8. to start. People have had issues with the 1gb sticks from Ballixtix. I love my 512's though. Couldnt ask for better 512's ever.

BTW, nice rig. That thing is loaded to the max.

check your slots where you are placing your memory...

you should have your memory in the orange slots on the expert board.

Hi

Thanks so far. I did have the ram in the orange slots, i haven´t tryed to loosen the timings yet, still wating for the ram to return.

The thing is, that when i tested the ram, i put everything on auto in the Bios and got errors from 200-250mhz, that why i sendt them to rma.

About my Supra DVI-D Kabel i bought that in Denmark, and i have to say the diffrence was quite big quality wise om the tft.

• 2 months later...