Nvidia drivers

Im running the 84.43 video drivers and no NF4 drivers at all right now. It seems that they conflict. Does anyone know why the Nvidia video drivers seems to have a problem with the Nvidia Forceware drivers?? Ive run different combo's of both but I have found the best setup with only the video drivers. Ive tried the 6.70 and the 6.35 forceware drivers and too many video dirvers modded and unmodded to even remember. I've heard the SMbus and the IDE ones suck anyway.

Thanks Guys.

---EJM

There should be no problem at all with Forceware and chipset drivers, every combination I've ever used has worked correctly.

As long as you're using the chipset drivers desgned for this chipset (NOT the dual x16 lane chipset) you should be fine.

What problems exactly are you having?

Since I got my 7900 gtx's, my Plextor dvd burner stopped working properly. It didnt detect cds/dvds when I inserted them and it failed when burning and it would freeze when installing programs. I uninstalled all of the forceware drivers and it works great now. I also did not install the AMD processor driver. I did a fresh windows install like 4 times in a row, over the weekend, to discover all of this. It's been a hard weekend. I love my 7900's but what a pain.

Thank You.

I've read on the Nvidia board about people having problems with display drivers and forceware dirvers not working well together and also dual core. I dont know WTF.