MP3 players

pkilway

I have a zen vision m and I love the thing! if you go to dell.com, i think you can get it really cheap there, its way better than the stupid ipod, if you download vids, then this is the best way to go, it supports way more codes.

the best hard drive mp3 player i've used was a 20GB Toshiba Gigabeat. I LOVED that thing! The only reason i sold it is because i have 1GB of memory in my phone now, and instead of carrying around two devices, why not just one?

If you have a symbian os phone or similar, go with the phone :D

I have a 60GB black video iPod and really like it. Tweak50 hit the nail on the head in that if you want accessories, there's really only one game in town. I spend a minimum of 90 minutes in my car each workday, and although my current car is a 1995 Honda Accord (= cassette adapter, and my cigarette lighter is broken), I think a new one is in my future. It will have better integration than a cassette adapter or low-power FM transmitter, and pretty much the only factory integration options are for iPods.

Once I learned to stop fighting it, I really don't mind iTunes that much (I was a diehard Winamp user before). My biggest complaint is the slow UI widget set in Windows. I hate Real, mostly from years past when it would really invade your machine if you installed it, so I wouldn't touch Rhapsody.

There is no way I could ever go ipod, w/ my zen i can put all the files from a cd on it, take it to any other computer and drag and copy them to that computer, I can use winamp, wmp, the creative software or just drag and drop, to put files on it. there is no drm to it, I would buy an Ipod for my wife, yeah, its easy to use, but for me, i want to be the one thats in charge of what I want to do and what I can and can't do.

I bought my wife A funky pink Archos MP3 player...it was 3gb and worked very well till the H/D died... they have then at newegg....It works like a flash player...all drag and drop or sync it to other stuff...

I think I am opting for the Toshiba Gigabeat MEGF40s 40gb player...they can be had for under 190.00.... no video...but who cares...I 'm working not watching movies...