I would like some info from anyone, My hard drive keeps freezing in windows, and when I reboot it does not see my drives on the 0 and 1 SATA channels. I have already RMAed 1 motherboard when it had the same problem, I am wondering what would cause my HDD's not to show up. I move my connectors and let it sit for a while and then reboot and they show up again. I hae changed my SATA cables, bought 2 new HDD's and new power connectors and I still have this problem. Does anyone have any info on what could be causing this? oh...and also I have taken to running only 1 hard drive a 120 seagate incase it was my power supply . so... if anyone knows anything please get in touch with me or email me one or the other . I thank you for any and all help you can give me.

There is no way your PSU is powerfull enough to run even 1 HDD with your setup trust me bro I have 2 x 500w generic and its just enough amps

Oh yes, welcome :)

DFI recomend at least a 450w. The 12v Amps are very important as this runs all your HDD,

CDRoms, Fans and Lights. If you want the best then you could go for OCZ or Antec or Ultra

Infact if you click this link http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50272

It will take you to a forsale thread by soundx98, he is selling a $99 dollar 500w Ultra X Connect for

$45 shipped. He is a very good seller and also a moderator of this forum,

I just bought 2 x 80Gb SATA Drives from him which I have running in my Sig now.

Give him a PM if you have any questions.