Memory instability... take 2

If you wanted you could RMA the board I they (DFI) would then test it to see if theres anything wrong with it and if it comes back and you still have the problem the you know that it is defenetly not the board. I dont know how exactly you go about do an RMA but I would assume its dont through the place you bought the board and you will need everything that came with it.

The other possible option is to take it down to a local computer shop and see if they will help you test out the components though a little money may be needed.

Also have you tried running your RAM at 2T ie. CPC Disabled? Have a look at the stickies in the nforce 4 section the one labeled important info non-critical had some information on the RAM settings that effect performance and stability.

Best of luck,

Ben Jones

Oh yes. I've looked. I in adverdently got some advice from someone on the board that was actually said toward someone else and I've partially corrected the problem. I've increased my max async latency to 10ns and now I'm putting an OCDB entry at 280x10 @ ddr466 2.5-3-3-8-1T.

vcore: 1.550v

vdimm: 3.0v

vltd: 1.3v

vchipset: 1.6v