Thanks for the TIP!

dIAMONDback

thanks AG

SVC is tops!!!!

Needed to get the 3 vc-re 'sparkle' fans, ordered on-line (monday), a nice guy named "James" called Me tuesday saying they were out!!!! But that a new shipment was coming in today...and did I still want them shipped by air...said yes

and he said call today and make sure.

Well the service is OUTSTANDING...

damn ...I called ...he called back ...and hell the man tells me that he hand delivered my fans to the shipping dept...

maybe just got lucky but I do not think so ....will be checking this place out again :)

Guest area51

Nope...not unusual. I have been buying from them for awhile now and they are fast as hell and on the ball.

Here is an indication of what they are about...

If I order newegg and svc same day...svc ALWAYS gets here first no matter what. I get their standard UPS delivery in 2 days every time.

I cant think of once where I ordered something and did not get it within 2 days... :nod:

haha

SVC ownz

now

if everyone will just start bugging them to death to hurry up and carry DangerDen watercooling gear...then we can begin reaping the good prices from SVC on that also, and everyone will be happy!

(and a lot of you will begin to SERIOUSLY think about going with watercooling...especially as I'll bug SVC to put a couple of good watercooling cases on special to go with the DD watercooling gear!)

:cool:

water-cooling already ordered....coolit system bought from my long time friends at FrozenCPU...

hey..have two other systems...

AG

you got an email addy? hehe

you got two eyes?

(hint...look at the sig....look at my sig....look at my sig....look at my sig...)

I hear ya..... catkicker

already got tracking number :shake:

thanks AG ...

wonders when they will get GamerXStream ...anybody got spec sheet?

'bangs desk...damn still processing....grrr'

oopss....waitin's a biotch..never did get sleepy rofl