Evercool VC-RE Twinkling VGA Cooler in UK?

paulbaker

hehehe, now den fella ;)

my names paul too :P

damn, it really suxx that your paypal was rejected

can you not pay with a CC?

i was lucky enough to get my VC-RF for free from evercool for a review ;)

is your paypal account fully verified?

you confirm your address with paypal, by recieving a phone call

check your profile in your paypal account and go to "Postal Address" under "Account Information"

Been on to pay pal, and jab- tech all night, Jab tech are so helpful, but I cannot find how to validate my address, The instructions on paypals site say to;

Click the My Account tab.

Click the Recommended Steps for Merchants link in the What's New section in the left-hand column

Click on the Confirm Location link; But there is no 'Click the Recommended Steps for Merchants link in the What's New section in the left-hand column', so after spending over £3 phonig paypal, (girl did'nt have a clue' or was trying to get high revenue from call! I have give up, my account is validated but my address is not?

Even the instructions off Jab tech, I cannot find the validate address link. So please DFI can you make it easy for us people in the UK to purchase the vc re

when viewing your paypal account, does your postal address have the status as "Home Confirmed"?

attachment.php?attachmentid=4259&stc=1

if your location is unconfirmed, hopefully this page should help:

What is Location Confirmation by Phone? How do I do it?

you shouldn't need to phone anyone

paypal should give you an automated phone call, and you enter the code they give you to confirm it's your phone/address etc.

I just for the hell of it re-ordered it, and this time,(fingers crossed) it appears to have accepted, Had 2 confirmation emails to say so, earlier 1st said accepted, then within 2 min, had another saying rejected.

Yes found that myself, but lost because there is no, "Click the Recommended Steps for Merchants link in the What's New section in the left-hand column", and i cannot find it no matter how hard I try, I think they have updated the site without updating the instructions

:)

Can anyone Advise me if I can purchase this cooler in the UK, I have spent hours,(DAYS really) searching, and apart from a lad who told me to contact gladiator computers,(to no avail) I have had no luck.

Could one of you kind American Gentlemen Ship me 1, or does anyone know if there are any suppliers who would ship me 1

Thanks in advance

Thanks everyone who in-putted, got the fan today, really well wrapped, fortunatley, I Cut a whole in the motherboard carrier in my case, when I first bought case, and could clamp the old DFI plastic legs without removing the mobo, Job done in 10 min, about 8 degrees cooler, but would'nt say it was very much quiter than the DFI, (before it started acting up. But I just love that big copper base. Hope I get more than 4 months out of it!!! :)

Ordered WED evening 19th, Arrived Monday Morning 24. Now that is good from U.S.A.

:)

Thanks everyone who in-putted, got the fan today, really well wrapped, fortunatley, I Cut a whole in the motherboard carrier in my case, when I first bought case, and could clamp the old DFI plastic legs without removing the mobo, Job done in 10 min, about 8 degrees cooler, but would'nt say it was very much quiter than the DFI, (before it started acting up. But I just love that big copper base. Hope I get more than 4 months out of it!!! :)

Ordered WED evening 19th, Arrived Monday Morning 24. Now that is good from U.S.A.

After running all night my chipset is now at 33C at idle, well on the net and using u torrent, it appears to have improved even more, never had the chip set this low, and the fan is at 3800rpm, it's only noisey at full rev's

Highly Recommended!