After 4 Minutes Error on Overclocking

Gizzmo

Hai everyone,

I've got a problem with my memory. I have got 500 mhz (PC4000 corsair) memory but i got an error within 4 minutes on prime 95(roundup more than 0.5) when i overclock my amd 3200+(standaard 2000mhz) to 2500 mhz on fsb. Multip. set on auto (thnx to dfi). I think i'm sure that it's a memory problem :nod:

My current latency is 3-3-3-7.

I hope you guys can help me a bit.

Ik can post some pics, if you like, from my bios.

Thanks for your help!!

Gizzmo

PS. I'm running a 64bit version of Linux :nod:

"roundup more than 0.5"

thats a CPU error, if it was something like got "got .423425, expected 438665" it's memory.

PS: the numbers in the example are just made up, but you get the point. It's your CPU, you probably need more volts.

So specify, your vcore, vdimm, etc, etc..

Try getting your Cpu stable first and but your ram on a low divider. Get your CPU stable at 10 x 250 first. Then but your CPU on a low multi and set ram to 1/1 divider and test till it's stable. Then try them together.

Hai,

Thnx for the comments, neodark U where right.

I forgotten to raise the cpu voltage. Now it's 1.475 V and my cpu is stable on prime for more than 14 hours.:nod:

I already had my divider on 1:1 and my settings where 10x250, but it was a voltage problem.

Without a bit more energy he can't run on a high level, that's simple (stupid me:P)

Greetzzz

Gizzmo