DFI LanParty NF4 UT-SLI Expert $150 shipped

Om1kron

10.jpg

Best deal I found on this board was 175 new before taxes and shipping. This board has only been owned for 2 months, i've never overclocked it and it will come in the factory box with all paperwork and parts.

I am not interested in trading for anything but cash. Unfortunately I am switching back over to the dark side of Asus for the A8R32N-MVP (ATI R580 crossfire chipset)

So I need to push this board off of my hands, it was a great motherboard. I am not into overclocking because I dont have the time to play with it so this board literally is going to waste in my hands.

th_dfi.jpg

th_dfi1.jpg

th_dfi2.jpg

th_dfi4.jpg

My ebay and heatware id is On3th1r7ys3v3n and I also post on the hardforums as om1kron.

you can email me at [email protected], or you can contact me on aim on3th1r7ys3v3n

Thank you

Guest InFeKtioN

Hey There !

Got a little bup for ya !

While Im at it ......... I just have to ask !

What is a DFI LanpartyUT nF4 Ultra-D EXPERT ? Like in your sig !

Thanks

I never knew what the street name of this board was so I just typed everything that was on the front of the box, it says lanpartyut nf4 sli-dr expert and I can never remember that damned name because its so long. LOL I always get confused w/o looking at a picture.