A64Tweaker errors?!?

Hi,

I just wanted to check my bios settings via A64 Tweaker... Look here what I got:

X5MGA.jpg

I will post my settings in bios in a few seconds.

Any ideas?

Gipse

I remember when I try to run the A64 Tweaker and CPU-Z, or any other small program that is reading the bios setting, at the same time, the first came up A64 Tweaker always giving me that kind of reading.

In you system tray, it seems that you have two temp sensing program running, and some other.

Nothing wrong when A64 giving you that reading, just clost the program, and re-run again. It just the conflict when too many progrmas are reading the same data source.

You wouldn't be the 1st guy that needed to change his underwear after seeing that come up. :) That's what's great about the forum. You can get advice from guys that pulled the same fugupos... ahhh, err, shared the same experiences :D

You wouldn't be the 1st guy that needed to change his underwear after seeing that come up. :)

Good to hear that... Thanks again.

BTW: I have to reboot and set TWTR = 1 :nod:

soundx98: got my pm?

Gipse

You're entirely welcome

That's a hale of a nice clock on a 3500.

MBM5 will display very nicely on that keyboard.

Link to thread below my sig.

Thanks for the compliment! (I should test my max. oc again with more volts on the CPU, my limit is 1.65v with watercooling)

Believe me, it took me months to find the right settings and the perfect bios...

I am a total noob regarding to the G15 + modifications, it was a "Thank You" for my work during CeBIT 2006 in Hannover for Logitech.

Gipse